What is a cookie?
Cookie is a small string of text or code stored on your device that allows us or our third-party service providers to identify your browser or device while you browse the internet. Cookies can be read or placed by our services, or other websites that may recognize a cookie, and this allows the website to remember a browser or device used. In some cases, this information may be temporarily stored.
How long are cookies stored?
Session cookies – Stored for the duration of a session; once the browser is closed the session cookies are deleted.
Persistent Cookies – Often stored for between 90 days and 2 years. These cookies are not deleted when browser is closed but can be deleted manually in browser settings.
What cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies – Some cookies are necessary to allow you to use some functionalities of our services as they were intended or for them to work at all. These cookies do not collect personal data about you.
Performance cookies – For collecting information about how our online services are being used and for helping us improve and optimize our processes. These cookies do not collect any information that can be used to identify you, they only aggregate information. Example of these cookies:
- Google analytics: if you wish to opt out of google analytics tracking you may follow the instructions here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Hotjar – for more information about hotjar cookies visit https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information
- linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
How to control and manage cookies?
Although we do not recommend it, as it can affect your experience or functionality of some services, you have the option to control cookies. To read more about your options in that regard please follow the instructions here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/
To read more about how to delete cookies you can follow the instructions here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/