The Nordic region’s leading corporate housing provider Forenom opens a new aparthotel on Mannerheimintie in Pikku Huopalahti, Helsinki. The aparthotel will offer 66 home-like apartments also for longer-term accommodation needs.
– We offer a flexible accommodation solution, which enables business travelers to live in a home-like environment. In addition to the fully-furnished apartment and tailored services, the guest has the possibility to go to the sauna, cook their own meals and do laundry, Forenom’s area manager Lauri Hasanen explains.
Workforce mobility is a growing global trend, and the need for new types of accommodation and living are in high demand. Forenom has become the leading corporate housing provider in the Nordic countries by offering businesses serviced apartments, aparthotels and hostels. In the past ten years, the company’s turnover has increased from 4.2 million euros to 82 million euros. Forenom says their clients’ accommodation needs have changed in the past years.
– They need accommodation to be fast, unique and home-like and the price-quality ratio must be good. And we aim to answer to these needs. The customer can book their stay online and check into the aparthotel any time of the day using a keycode. They can do their shopping in the grocery store situated in the same building, even in the middle of the night if needed, Hasanen adds.
Forenom’s accommodation capacity increased by 35 per cent this year, and the strong growth is expected to continue also next year. In addition to Helsinki, Forenom opens new Finland locations also in Turku, Rauma, Rovaniemi and Jyväskylä.
- Opens in January 2019 in Mannerheimintie 170
- Offers 66 fully-furnished apartments from studios to larger two-bedroom apartments
- All apartments include a fully-equipped kitchen and possibility to do laundry
- Parking is available for those arriving by car
Area manager, Forenom
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 50 566 3611
Forenom is the Nordic market leader in corporate housing in terms of net sales, currently operating in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and Finland with 25 local offices and over 500 employees. With over 7000 serviced apartments in the Nordic countries, Forenom hosts over 200.000 guests every year. Forenom’s goal is to continue growing rapidly and become the leading accommodation service provider in Northern Europe.