Forenom introduces accommodation with 33 fully furnished apartments at Paasikivenkatu 4-6 in the Taka-Töölö district in Helsinki. The tranquil area is known as the diplomat area where several embassies and ambassadors’ residences are located. The protected building is designed for project accommodation for corporate employees.
“Our newest accommodation premises in Helsinki offer home-like and high-standard accommodation. Its’s a great location for businesses, and of course with excellent transport links. The protected building in a peaceful green area is only 3 km from the Helsinki city center,” describes Johanna Ali, Country Director of Forenom Finland.
Fully refurbished apartments in a protected building
The oldest part of the building was completed in 1931, and the building’s façade and magnificent lobby areas are protected. Other parts of the building and apartments will be completely renewed to enable modern and high-quality housing.
According to Forenom’s service model, all apartments are furnished, and each apartment has a well-equipped kitchen. Standard contract rates include bedlinen, Wi-Fi and cleaning services.
“We offer a flexible accommodation service that enables home-like living even during a business trip or work project. In addition to the ready-to-live-in apartments and tailored services, guests have the opportunity to use a sauna, cook and do laundry,” Johanna Ali explains.
Forenom Serviced Apartments Helsinki Paasikivenkatu 4-6
- Opens in May 2019 at Paasikivenkatu 4-6, Helsinki
- Sizes of the furnished apartments range from 27 to 67 m2
- 10 apartments have a balcony and one apartment even includes a terrace of 40 m2
- Residents can book own parking spaces, which is rare in Töölö
- The residence is located next to the HUS Töölö Hospital and the New Children’s Hospital
- The building is also suitable for people with disabilities
- Helsinki city center is 3 km away