Forenom continues to expand in Turku, Finland with the opening of a new Aparthotel destination in the historical ‘’Hansa Block’’. The building is newly renovated into 34 rooms and residences, where the details still capture the essence of the original architecture.
The size of the rooms ranges from studios to two-bedroom apartments, offering flexible solutions also for longer stays. Forenom believes the flexible extended stay option will provide an affordable accommodation solution for businesses operating in Turku and the surrounding areas.
– Our new Aparthotel in the heart of Turku city center is a place where companies’ employees can easily settle in and enjoy their professional and private life with all the facilities needed’’, says Forenom’s Area Manager Max Lindén.
This studio room is designed to combine efficiency with thoughtful, smart design.
Forenom believes customers will enjoy a genuine Nordic lifestyle, as the home-like rooms and residences provide kitchens and laundry possibilities. At the same time, staying is as easy as possible since services are included in the price and the code lock system allows guests to enter the Aparthotel 24 hours a day without any time spent on checking in and out.
The compact kitchen island maximizes the space around it, allowing guests to engage and move around with ease.
Forenom Aparthotel Turku
- Opens in the beginning of January 2019
- Offers 34 fully furnished and equipped residences from studios to two-bedrooms apartments
- Every apartment is built around the kitchen, helping guests to enjoy both long- and short stay
- In addition to electricity, water, furniture and facilities, the price of the accommodation includes services such as 24h customer service, Wi-Fi, bed linen and cleaning
Forenom is the Nordic market leader in corporate housing in terms of net sales, currently operating in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and Finland with 25 local offices and over 500 employees. With over 7000 serviced apartments in the Nordic countries, Forenom hosts over 200.000 guests every year. Forenom’s goal is to continue growing rapidly and become the leading accommodation service provider in Northern Europe.
Hansakortteli (‘’Hansa Block’’) is the largest, most distinctive, and oldest shopping center in Turku. Hansa is located right in the heart of Turku and at the focal point of events – by the market square, where you can find almost all you can possibly need.