What is Forenom’s purpose?
Businesses constantly strive for improved flexibility and cost-effectiveness in everything they do. Projects and employees are becoming increasingly mobile, increasing the need for flexible housing solutions.
Sometimes overseas assignments are lengthy. For instance, six months is a long time to spend in a hotel, and leasing and furnishing a rental apartment for the same period is cumbersome, slow and far from environmentally friendly or cost-effective. As a solution to this problem, Forenom offers move-in ready and home-like accommodation solutions for employees who are temporarily posted to a different town or city.
When moving due to a project, contract or job, it makes sense to arrange temporary housing in a furnished, home-like apartment that can be booked for the company’s employee for exactly as long as the project lasts. When compared to a hotel stay, housing employees in furnished apartments both saves on costs and offers a more comfortable and pleasant experience.
Why choose Forenom’s services?
- You will have a single point of contact for all corporate housing needs in the Nordic region.
- We offer housing for all quality standards and price ranges. You can choose from among over 7,000 accommodation options.
- Our selection of apartments varies depending on the needs of our customers and we can offer a solution within 48 hours even if no existing capacity is available in the desired location.
- We offer the most competitive prices for long-term stays. The longer the stay, the lower the per night rate of accommodation.
- Our apartments are ready to meet all your daily living needs, including tableware, cooking utensils, and linen.
- We also offer personalized additional services, such as parking for company cars and essentials for any accompanying children.
- Our trained personnel are always ready to provide support and assistance. Our customer service is available 24/7.
- We follow the principles of social responsibility and sustainable development.