Visit Tampere and Forenom offer social media influencers a new way to get to know the most loved city of Finland, Tampere. #MyHomeTampere infuencer apartment is open for applications!
One of the apartments in Forenom Aparthotel Tampere Kaleva will be transformed into a Visit Tampere influencer apartment until August 2020. Social media and opinion influencers from all over the world may apply as a guest to #MyHomeTampere apartment. Selected influencers will be invited to stay at the apartment from 3 to 6 days. A longer stay is also possible and it will include an additional visit to nearby attractions.
– The concept of influencer apartment is familiar from Helsinki. The Helsinki Secret Residence was a success and we believe #MyHomeTampere will also be interesting to influencers. We would like to offer the influencers a possibility to get to know Tampere like a local and at their own pace. Visit Tampere and our partners want to offer the best Finland and Tampere experiences to our guests, says Noora Heino the Director of Global Sales & Marketing from Visit Tampere.
The soon-to-be-open apartment is offered by Forenom, the leading Serviced Apartments provider in the Nordics.
– We’re so excited to be able to offer a home-like stay for the influencers. Forenom focuses mainly on longer-term accommodation needs of companies, but our Aparthotel category is perfect also for shorter stays. The apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen, possibility to do laundry and space for working, and we believe this way the influencers get to experience living like a local in Tampere, says Maria Lahtinen, area manager of Forenom Tampere.
The best of Tampere for our guests
Visit Tampere and its partners will provide the influencers a great setup to create quality content for their medias. The decoration of the apartment celebrates local and Finnish design. For example, the textiles are from Finlayson 200 anniversary collection, the kitchenware from Fiskars and the dishes from Iittala. And since Tampere is the home of the world’s only Moomin museum, the Moomins are shown also in the decoration.
The visiting influencers may get to know Tampere at their own pace without tight schedules. They can visit museums, saunas, attend gigs, festivals and theatre shows not to forget the excellent restaurants of Tampere.
– We have had great results from influencer marketing. For example our InstaCampTampere in December reached altogether over a million people around the world, tells Olga Javits, Visit Tampere PR & Media Manager.
Sustainably, Finnish style
Visit Tampere and Forenom encourage guests to act responsibly and with sustainable methods, by e.g. recycling and using public transportation to get around. A collaboration with Tampere Public Transportation Nysse gives the influencers the opportunity to take advantage of the great public transportation connections of Tampere. We will also provide bicycles for the influencers to use.
When #MyHomeTampere closes its doors in the end of August, the interior decoration will be recycled or given to charity.
Get to know #MyHomeTampere and learn how to apply: www.myhometampere.com.
- Nordic market leader in corporate housing in terms of net sales, currently operating in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and Finland with 25 local offices and over 500 employees.
- More than 7,800 apartments and rooms in all larger Scandinavian cities: Serviced Apartments, Aparthotels and Hostels
- Over 1 million guest nights per year
- Founded in Finland in 2000
- Read more forenom.com
For more information about #MyHomeTampere, please contact:
+358 40 080 4696
Director, Global Sales & Marketing
PR & Media Manager