To meet our goals, our international marketing team is strongly focused on creating top of mind brand image with the most effective, optimized campaigns that help us find our future customers today. We expect you to have the passion and motivation to take our brand and visual image and its usage to the next level across Scandinavia. We are looking for a hands-on doer to support our sales, with the ability to develop our brand image closely together with our marketing team
- Impressive visual content: Create strong and distinctive visuals (E.g. graphics, infographics, photographs, texts, typography and video) to both digital and printed presences. Creating professional Power Point and Word templates for Sales and the rest of company
- Material management: Take responsibility of creating and choosing useful materials and being the owner of our marketing and sales materials in our material bank
- Partnerships and project management: Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to design and manage visual images for their needs. Also manage a graphic design process from start to finish and a network of partners like printing companies. You’ll be working closely with our teams in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
- Capability to independently develop and execute designs and visuals in a variety of art styles from Facebook brand ads and hotel signs to online newsletters
- Strong experience with graphic design, layout, composition and typography with Adobe tools, also ability to photograph and make small videos. Experience from creating Power Point and Word templates is a plus
- Ability to work closely and proactively with developers, marketers and sales people and actively and openly utilize the power of feedback
- Curious and Brave. You love to support our brave communication style and you are not afraid to challenge the norm with your visuals
- Fluent English and experience in creating content in English. Additionally, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish are great assets
- Understanding of business-oriented and a fast-paced environments is preferred
Why you will feel at home with us
We want to challenge ourselves, the norm and the industry. We are a community of passionate, creative and committed individuals who are not afraid of hard work. Still, each day we remember to enjoy this crazy ride called growth and support each other to succeed.
Life is never boring at Forenom. We offer you a lifetime learning and growing experience in the internationally fast-growing Nordic company and a wonderful, young team ready to welcome you to the family and support you.
For more information
Please contact Forenom’s Chief Marketing Officer Natalia Schrey tel. +358 40 653 1763 on 29th of September at 10-12 am or 6th of October at 10-11 am.
For more information about the recruitment process please contact Barona Senior Consultant Sanna Kempas tel. +358 40 511 4865 on 27th of September at 9-10 or 4th of October at 9-10.
Doesn’t this sound like a golden opportunity? Please send your application as soon as possible, we will start interviews already during the application period. Apply via Barona webpages latest on the 8th of October.