Forenom is set to open new locations before the end of the year, one in Stockholm and one in Malmö. The expansion is in response to an increased demand for alternative accommodation options from companies recruiting staff from elsewhere in Sweden and abroad.
– Stockholm and Malmö are growing cities where businesses are continuously in need of recruiting additional staff. Unfortunately, the housing shortage can make it difficult to attract new employees. Forenom assists companies and their staff in finding accommodation, says Henrik Thomasson, newly appointed CEO of Forenom Sweden.
Forenom to open new aparthotels in Stockholm and Malmö
Forenom Aparthotel Arlanda will open in December 2019, offering together 80 studios and two-bedroom apartments in addition to 40 hostel rooms with a shared living area, just five minutes’ walk from terminal 5 at Stockholm’s Arlanda airport. The same month Forenom will also launch Aparthotel Malmö, with 97 rooms in the previous headquarters of the Kockum shipyard in the harbour area Västra Hamnen.
A much-awaited addition for extended stay offering
These new accommodation options are a much-awaited addition for extended stay offering in Sweden. Stockholm Hotel Report 2018 confirms that the extended stay category has increased its market share in recent years, partly as a result of there being a significant need for quickly available accommodation for workers travelling to the Stockholm region.
Forenom offers three solutions for business accommodation: fully furnished and serviced apartments, aparthotel rooms with kitchen, and hostel rooms with shared kitchen. Clients are predominantly companies that want to be able to offer housing to employees from other parts of Sweden or the world. These include, for example, IT companies recruiting specialists and construction companies in need of seasonal staff reinforcements.
– Just as companies come in various sizes and lines of business, our service portfolio is equally diverse from fully functional apartments to affordable rooms, with or without services. We strive towards making everyone feel at home whatever the solution, Henrik Thomasson adds.
Forenom operates all over the Sweden, e.g. in Stockholm, Malmö, Lund, Norrköping, Linköping, Gothenburg, Göteborg and Sävedalen. All together company’s portfolio includes 7,800 accommodation options in the Nordic countries.
Forenom Aparthotel Arlanda
Book your easy stay already now by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Located in the former location of the Swedish Customs Authority, a couple of minutes’ walk from terminal 5
• 124 units, including options varying from mini-rooms to two bedrooms with access to sauna and terrace
• Nordic design in all apartments and rooms
• To open in December 2019
Forenom Aparthotel Malmö
• Located in the former headquarters of the Kockum shipyard in the harbour area Västra Hamnen
• 97 individually designed rooms, keeping the character of the former use of the building
• All rooms include a kitchen and a bathroom
• To open in November 2019