Forenom recruits Marie Louise Alderlid to open a regional office in Malmö, Sweden. She has a background as CEO of Destination Collaboration Malmö (Destinationssamverkan Malmö AB). Now she will get Forenom to grow in Skåne as fast as the rest of Sweden.
– Forenom helps companies and their employees to find accommodations for both short and long periods. One can say that Forenom serves as a lubricant in both the residential and labor markets. I look forward facilitating for companies to attract competent staff to the Skåne region, said Marie Louise Alderlid, Forenom’s new Regional Manager in Skåne.
Forenom’s business idea is in short to temporary rent out accommodation to companies and individuals. The company offers both rooms in aparthotels and hostels, as furnished apartments and villas, for both short and long term – and ensures that the general housing shortage does not complicate companies’ ability to recruit competent personnel in the Nordics.
In less than a year, Forenom has doubled the number of its employees. The company is now looking to grow on the Swedish side of the Öresund region. Marie Louise’s main task is to establish Forenom’s presence in Malmö, Lund and Helsingborg, but also to take advantage of big business opportunities in smaller towns such as Älmhult.
– The demand for housing solutions in Skåne is considerably, so now we open a regional office in Malmö to help our customers in the best possible way. Marie Louise has a perfect background as CEO of Destination Cooperation Malmö and many years of experience in leading sales and marketing roles in the hotel industry in the region. It is a perfect combination for both Forenom and our customers, says Mats-Erik Lidström, Country Manager of Forenom Sweden.
Marie Louise Alderlid begins her employment on October 16th. She becomes the tenth person Forenom Sweden recruits this year. It is an offensive venture that is part of the company’s strategy to become a market leader also in Sweden. The aggressive expansion has been made possible after the investment company CapMan last year chose to invest in Forenom. Earlier this year, Forenom recruited, among other things, these people:
- Mats-Erik Lidström, former operating director of Clarion Hotels Sweden
- Annika Öman, former general manager at Motel L Hammarby Sjöstad
- Tom Jolanki, former star salesman at Mediaplanet
- Mathias Grape, former business controller at Bravida
- Jussi Saarinen, Director of International Operations, retrieved from Forenom’s headquarters in Finland
- Established in Helsinki, Finland, in 2000.
- Nordic market leader for apartment hotels and business estates based on net sales.
- 15 years of experience as a supplier of housing solutions for companies in the Nordic region.
Forenom is an international company based in Finland with offices in Finland, Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Forenom has over 15 years of experience as a supplier of housing solutions for companies in the Nordic region. Forenom is, together with 13 other Nordic brands, part of the Barona group. The investment company CapMan has made a significant investment in Forenom, which is expected to accelerate Forenom’s growth and development opportunities internationally.
Press picture of Marie Louise Alderlid is available here.
Marie Louise Alderlid
Regional Manager Forenom Skåne
+46 73 410 04 41
Country Manager Forenom Sweden
+46 70 319 42 21