When you choose Forenom as your relocation partner, you are signing on with a partner who brings over 10 years of experience in managing corporate relocation projects. We are experts at navigating bureaucratic red tape, local laws and also local regulations, meaning you will avoid mistakes and delays. We also have excellent relocation partnerships throughout the Nordic region, so you get the service you need through one provider. Forenom also has a flexible and extensive offering of accommodation services, so finding a place to live will be completely doable, and will help us find an option that fits your budget.
Relocating to a new home
Relocating for work can be a major headache. If you or your team member is moving with a family, there’s a million things to think about: official documents, taxation, school and daycare, transportation, and the list goes on. Even if you are a single employee, you can’t avoid this pile of work.
But, actually, you can. Our experts in relocation bring the market knowledge and relationships you need to make the move go smooth. We offer you the freedom to choose when and where you need our help during your relocation process, so you have maximum control over the price and process. In other words, we work closely with you to create a tailor-made plan that makes your move to the Nordic region as affordable, efficient and easy as possible.
Need help with relocation?
Get in touch and let us know how we can make your move easier
Forenom’s relocation package
We provide you with a complete range of relocation and corporate mobility solutions.
Residence Permits & Visas
• Residence/work permit (and extensions) for you and your family
• Residency registration
• Social security registration
• Identification card
• Bank matters
• Pre-visit service (apartment viewings, city tours and moving plans)
• Pick-up service (from airport to accommodation)
• Finding furnished and non-furnished apartments
• Reserve long- and short-term stay in apartments, hostels or aparthotels
• Assist in renting your first apartment
• Settling into the local culture (regulations and customs)
• Guidance on local services (transportation, shops, pharmacies, hospitals etc.)
• Family assistance (school and daycare search, leisure time activities)
• Services for spouse (employment services, language courses, cultural training
and further studies)
• Integration (networking, leisure activities, events and city life scene)